This week we continue our discussion with Dr. Tory Robson of Winner's Edge Consulting.
Robson graduated from Montana State University while simultaneously serving a 6 year term in the US Air Force. Being turned-on to chiropractic, he then graduated from NWHSU in 1995. Robson has personally designed and owned 5 chiropractic practices plus designed and revamped countless others for DCs all over the country.
Due to demand from the profession, Robson created WINNERSEDGE Chiropractic Consulting to teach his innovative and time tested systems. Every week he consults as many as 100 DC’s from all over the country and helps them create practices and personal lives of highest level in the profession today.
His Chiropractic Success Video Series reaches thousands of DC’s around the world every month. He has produced more than 500 Chiropractic Success Videos, authored 20 True Chiro Success Audio Sets. He is the Author of “The Image Doctor” How your Self Image is the key to your Success and the CD Workbook set titled, “The 7 Pillars of Personal and Professional Success.” Plus has created the TRUE Chiro Success Seminar and Training Series consisting of 14 chiropractic success events each year including the one of a kind WINNERSEDGE DC Bootcamp. In addition, Robson has over 5000 coaching calls each year guiding and inspiring chiropractors to serve their communities at their best.
Robson consults and still practices out of his office in Eden Prairie Minnesota. He is committed to helping DC's build the smartest, most efficient, credible, and most successful practices in the world while simultaneously enjoying greatness in all areas of life.
This episode is a continuation of our last interview. Here Dr. Robson gives a blueprint for building a practice from scratch.
Building Practice From Scratch:
- Attend 1-2 group workout classes per day
- Always wear your branded gear (t-shirts, etc.)
- Drop off marketing materials local business (2-3 per day)
- Join Chamber of Commerce: Call/meet with as many members as possible. Try to schedule talk for their office.
- Rotary Club
- Direct Mail
- Screening at any/all health food store.
- Promotional material at every: daycare, martial arts, studio, dance studio, gymnastics studio.
- Marketing material to all apartment complex for move-in packages.
- Meet with schools, coaches, teachers, schedule talks
- Visit patients where they work.
- Material on bulletin boards where they work
- Scheduling talks where they work.
- Go to real estate open-house. Visit with realtor.
- Meet with local dentist. Talks for their staff.
- Website with homepage video!
Practice Growth only built on 4 things:
- How many people do you know in your area? 11-1100?
- Your charisma. Your ability to get people to take action. Leadership.
- Your level of Drive.
- Literal marketing material.
Find Dr. Tory Robson:
Website: Winners Edge Consulting
Podcast: Play in new window | Download