This week we talk about how writing a book can help you grow your practice.
According to a USA Today survey, 82% of Americans want to write a book. That means 8 out of 10 people want to write a book. I think this is incorrect. I think most of them want to “have written” a book… not actually write it themselves. Let's face it, writing a book can be a daunting task. I developed a step-by-step formula to plan, organize, write, edit, design, and print your book. There is a way to make this process simple.
I have written 4 books, 3 of which were written in only three weeks each. And now I want to help you write your book.
Things Discussed In This Episode:
1. You Have A Book In You
– Grow Your Practice
2. No Greater Time In History To Be A Chiropractor
– Internet/Social Media
3. Invest In Yourself
– Become more valuable
How would I grow a New Practice?
1. Start on a book (DCInstantInfluencer)
2. Join 1-2 group fitness classes – (Dr. Tory Robison)
– always wearing Practice Branded gear (t-shirts, etc.)
3. Other Businesses: Lunch-and-Learns
4. Dinner Talks (Dr. Zaino)
5. Screenings (Dr. Tabor Smith)
6. Publicity from book
– Radio, TV, Magazine, Etc.
Connect With Billy Online (That's me:-)):