This week is a solo episode where I, Billy Sticker, break down the fundamentals and share with you the 5 M's of Marketing.
– Attitude & Work Effort
– You can build your dream practice
– The Edge (movie) Anthony Hopkins, Alec Baldwin – “What one man can do, another can do!”
– Your Sales presentation
– P.A.S.T. (Problem, Agitate, Solution, Take Action)
– People need what you have to offer!
– Who do you enjoy treating the most?
– Demographics: Male/Female, Age, Education, etc.
– Geographics: Neighborhoods, Community
– Psychographics: Values, Beliefs, etc.
– How you get your message in front of your ideal market
– 20+ Tips For Building A Practice From Scratch with Dr. Tory Robson
– Online, Direct Mail, Radio, TV, etc.
– Lead Magnet
– Ethical bribe
– Valuable content that helps build a relationship for them to begin to Know, Like & Trust you.
– Robert Cialdini: Influence – The Psychology of Persuasion (Reciprocity, Social Proof, Liking, Authority, Scarcity, Commitment & Consistency)
– Launch (Book) Jeff Walker – 3 part video series
Your sales pitch your message constructed in a way that creates desire and gets others to take action. – Billy Sticker
FREE Marketing Strategy Session.– For a limited time, Billy is offering a free 30 minute strategy session. This session is designed to equip you with a detailed, personalized action plan to take your practice to the next level. The reason Billy is offering these strategy sessions for free is for a future course he’s looking to offer. To see if you qualify, simply click the link below to apply. (The reason for the application process is to weed out those who are not serious about the growth of their practices.) Click Here to Apply
Instant Influencer: Writing a book can be one of the single greatest marketing tools you can use to grow your practice. But not from the sell of the book. As a matter of fact, I recommend you give them way. (Especially since I show you how to get them printed for about $2.25 each) Your book can be used as lead generation tool to be given away at dinner workshops or health screenings. It can be used for patient education, increasing your PVA. It can also be used to help get you $1000’s of dollars in free publicity. I have helped several chiropractors do just that.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download