Dr. Ed Le Cara has worked as a strength and conditioning coach, athletic trainer, and chiropractor for over 20 years. Ed earned a PhD in Sports Medicine with published research in lumbar spine motor control in 2012. In 2014, he earned an Executive MBA in Transglobal Education. Clinically, Ed owned SportsPlus: Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation in Pleasanton, CA from 2000 until June 2014. He then relocated to Dallas, TX to open KinetikChain.
KinetikChain is a sports medicine and athlete recovery center. In May 2016, Ed moved to Denver, CO to open two KinetikChain Denver clinics and this is where Ed currently resides.
Notably, Ed holds or has held numerous high level positions:
- Director of Education & Master Instructor, Smart Tools Plus (IASTM)
- Master Instructor, TRX Training
- Consultant, Physmodo
- Former Vice President of Sports Science and Human Performance at 24 Hour
- Fitness Corporate offices
- Former Director of Education and Master Instructor for RockTape
- Former Master Instructor, Trigger Point Performance
- Previous hospital privileges at the Veteran’s Administration in Martinez, CA where he worked in the multidisciplinary Center for Integrated Brain Health and Wellness Ed enjoys teaching and consulting with corporations and clinicians in business strategy and marketing.
When Ed is not traveling to teach he enjoys outdoor activities that Colorado living affords.
More From Dr. Ed Le Cara